Operator panel not visible?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lim00n

Jan 31, 2020
What permissions does your account have? User? Do users have permissions to view the operator panel?

Reactions: jh81

jh81

Mar 22, 2023
my account indeed has user role. the documentation doesnt say it needs anything else?
I'll see what i can find :)

EDIT 1: Okay, after going to Menu Manager, and give the user group access to the Operator Panel link, i have to log out and log in, and then it shows up in the menu. But when i click on it, i get an access denied error. When i make my user admin, it works. But ofcourse this is not what i want :)

EDIT 2: After the menu manager i have to go into the group manager, and select users, and then i can toggle the operator panel view. THEN it shows up in the list, and i can see it :)

Only thing is, as an admin i have colourful buttons at the top showing what each status means. as a normal user i dont. I am trying to build an Operator screen that i can show on a monitor, for someone say a receptionist to see who's in a call and who is not.

EDIT 3: Never mind, as an admin those buttons now disapeared as well. Not sure how i managed to do that, but oh well!

Last edited:

Lim00n

Jan 31, 2020
:) try playing with the permissions some more, mybe you removed admins permissions somehow?

Reactions: jh81
Status
Not open for further replies.