SOLVED Outbound call issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

albert-g

Aug 11, 2020
Hello,
I was succesfully configured fusionpbx using public IP, calls in/out working as expected. Now I am working on openvpn configuration, so it means that I will use internal IP address with internal DNS names, per tenant. I did all the steps like did when it was public IP, and now incoming calls is ok, but outbound calls is not working. Sngrep showing 'call rejected'. At first sight I thought it is ACL, but my sip IP is already allowed.

Also my log file showing such things:
[NOTICE] sofia.c:8559 Hangup sofia/external/0033413615600 [CS_CONSUME_MEDIA] [UNALLOCATED_NUMBER]
[INFO] mod_dptools.c:3631 Originate Failed. Cause: UNALLOCATED_NUMBER
Please advise.

mat1010

Jun 8, 2019
Germany
Hi, do you have setup the outbound route globally across all domains? Or did you add an outbound route for your new domain? This looks to me like the FreeSWITCH is searching for the destination locally instead of sending it to your gateway due to a missing / non-matching outbound route.

The whole trace of the call from your FreeSWITCH log would be helpful as well.

albert-g

Aug 11, 2020
I configured all by default (context of gateway and inbound is public, extension and outbound per domain). Also I notice one thing, when I have siptrunk configured only on internal domain it REGED, but calls is not working, but when I also configuring only siptrunk in public IP too, my internal domain extensions starting to work, both IN and OUT. Is there any logic? or I can have only internal domains (tenants) in my network, and have only one public IP just for connection to SIP operator?

albert-g

Aug 11, 2020
@albert-g Why VPN? Can you not just use TLS?
Idea came from our old PBX (asterisk) which configured on the same way, and the logic is to have more secure system. Actually I am not sure does it make really sense or not. But also I can notice that I have already finish openvpn configuration with FPBX, remains only check ph. phones VPN connection (because softphones working pretty perfect).

albert-g

Aug 11, 2020
I faced the same issue, Inbound call is working but outbound don't want to work, and sngrep shows 'REJECTED'. Steps that I did:
1. Whitelist my siptrunk IP
2. Configured siptrunk and it is in 'REGED' state
3. Created outbound route with this speicific internal domain context
4. In SIP profiles, changed my servers public IP address in 'ext-rtp-ip' and 'ext-sip-ip'

I have attached the log file, Please advise.

Attachments

• call-log.txt
    31.5 KB · Views: 32

DigitalDaz

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 29, 2016
Your carrier is indicating unallocated number, are you sure the carrier wants the 00 prefix?

As long as the invite goes out to the carrier, these are really questions to be asked of the carrier. All carriers should be providing you with interop information, ie, how they want the call sent to them etc.

Reactions: albert-g

albert-g

Aug 11, 2020
I will try to ping them, but I have some questions, where (in log) you can understand that call passed PBX, and got to carrier?
And one more thing, that for me is not clear, it is SNGREP result when I am trying to call:

Code:
      ^Idx Method     SIP From                      SIP To                                    Msgs  Source                 Destination            Call State
  [ ] 1    INVITE     804@<MY-INTERNAL-DOMAIN>         0033413615600@<MY-INTERNAL-DOMAIN>         7     192.168.11.117:63785   192.168.11.204:5060    REJECTED
  [ ] 2    INVITE     804@93.93.191.249             0033413615600@siptrunk.ov                 8     192.168.11.204:5080    91.121.129.23:5060     REJECTED

1st line, call is going in my internal domain, and REJECTING, 2nd line is going to external, to my siptrunk operator, and rejecting? am I right?

albert-g

Aug 11, 2020
The problem was solved after adding the number in 'Outbound Caller ID Number' on every extension.
I thought it is not critical, and if this parameter is missing, by default it will show siptrunk number.

Status
Not open for further replies.