Outbound dialplan

Status
Not open for further replies.

cyprusvoip

Jan 14, 2018
Hello guys am facing an issue with the dial plan.Up to know i used to use fusion pbx only for customers within my country,now am changing my over seas customers from freepbx to fusion.At the begging i had issues with the hidden caller id and solved by making one freepbx server that will only handle hiden caller id.Now when i call international i have to change the digits for many countries that numbers are shorter from lets say 11 digits to uk which is 12 digits and some other are 13 digits.Is the any solution for solving it i tried various or changes today with no luck.Am pretty sure this happened again to someone.Any help will be appreciate.
Thanks
Cyprus Voip

hailthemelody

Dec 9, 2017
Hi @cyprusvoip, do any of the selections under Dialplan > Outgoing Routes > + (new) > Dialplan Expression help? It should be the select box just below, like this:

Attachments

• outgoing-routes.PNG
    outgoing-routes.PNG
    39.5 KB · Views: 30

cyprusvoip

Jan 14, 2018
yes try that various times.i will sent u a screen shot to see.even if i change that 11 digits to 11,20 still the same.I have to manually change every time to the countries suitable digits to work.

Attachments

• outbound dialplan.PNG
    outbound dialplan.PNG
    13.5 KB · Views: 15

cyprusvoip

Jan 14, 2018
Please mark the thread as i solved it.This is what i haved use (^\d{11}$|^\d{12}$|^\d{13}$).This is for calling 11 digit numbers 12 and 13

cyprusvoip

Jan 14, 2018
yes but in such cases am using international voip provider so the it has nothing to do with my country as i tried more 11 digit countries such like bulgaria

Status
Not open for further replies.