Outbound/(some) inbound failing on Fusion/FS (Debian 10)

Status
Not open for further replies.

merz1v

Mar 19, 2019
Los Angeles
We have fresh install of Fusion/FS on Debian 10 and have migrated over a significant amount of our configuration from an older platform.
Everything was working fine until yesterday. Outbound calls are failing, inbound calls are failing.

Server is hosted on AWS and has domain configured. However, the previous admin has a weirdly customized setup. Furthermore, the previous setup was running on an ancient version so hard to use any of the other instances as reference.

Attached is outbound call log. I'll get inbound as well. I tried to replace any sensitive info. Domain and public IP are dummies, but the 00000000 in the log is not and it's a concern of mine, because it seems like I only get those entries when using the 'default' context. So I feel like possibly something with the default domain get screwed up.

Thanks in advanced for any help you can provide!

merz1v

Mar 19, 2019
Los Angeles
After testing, it seems that inbound was failing because the dialplan context was set to default instead of domain. Still testing, will update if I make any progress on outboud.

merz1v

Mar 19, 2019
Los Angeles
Okay, so resolved the issue by setting most of the dialplan context to match the domain.
Other instances use the default context which (as I understand it) aliases to the domain, but seems whenever I set a target to anything other than domain or public, the thing is ignored/unavailable. Any clarity on this issue would be appreciated as I'm unsure if something was configured incorrectly or it's just a change in how domain/acl or other components work.

Status
Not open for further replies.