Paid Help Request ($30) - Duplicate Menu

Status
Not open for further replies.

John

Jan 23, 2017
Hi,

Is there anyone who can help me with duplicating a menu with all items in it? No server access, I just need the instructions. You can put the instructions here, so everyone can benefit.

Creating a menu and resetting to defaults doesn't work unfortunately. I guess it requires some modification on the database side. I am not looking for a perfect solution that gives me a magic button. Just an appropriate solution, which I think can be done through database (adminer).

With my thanks and sorry for the low price. My intention is not hiring, I just want to ask for a community (free) help but at the same time encourage the help and help everyone else who looking for this solution.

tag915

Sep 24, 2018
You are wanting to duplicate a menu without manually creating each new menu item? I just want to make sure I understand the request. I’m happy to try and help for free.

John

Jan 23, 2017
You are wanting to duplicate a menu without manually creating each new menu item? I just want to make sure I understand the request. I’m happy to try and help for free.

Hi,

Thank you for your reply!

Yes, it would be great if you could post instructions on how to duplicate a menu, so all of us can benefit. Even if you wish to help for free, I would still send you $30. I think it is just encourages us to be more involved into building Fusion PBX community. Just like taking a friend for lunch.

It is not so straight forward because of the UUID connection to the menu, domains and user groups. Each menu has its own UUID.

Thanks again!

Status
Not open for further replies.