Pause while dialing

Status
Not open for further replies.

bcmike

Jun 7, 2018
Hi,

I have a user that wants to have an outbound destination that dials a remote system, pauses and then dials a remote extension. In asterisk you insert a w into the dial string and on other systems it's usually a comma or series of commas. After searching though I can't seem to find the answer for Freeswitch on the interweb.

Does anyone know how to accomplish this is Fusion/Freeswitch?

Thanks in advance.

bcmike

Jun 7, 2018
Thanks, the first solution works perfectly. My user wanted a set of speed dials that would dial the IVR of the remote office and enter an appropriate extension. To do this in Fusion (without any scripting, etc) I had to create outbound routes that would catch the speed dial and then add queu_dtmf right before the bridge statement.

I created multiple outbound routes that would catch the number with a prefix, eg ^5(5551234789) would catch 5551234789 prefixed by a 5 and then send it out with a the appropriate queu_dtmf line to add the extension

The speed dials then would just dial the number with the appropriate prefix. Hope that makes sense for anyone that has to do this in the future.

Reactions: ad5ou
Status
Not open for further replies.