Phone number and sip trunk providers in the UK

Status
Not open for further replies.

agile

Oct 21, 2020
Hi All,
I am looking to provide Hosted PBX service in the UK. I am wondering if anyone can point me to a good wholesale provider for minutes and phone number
1. Inbound Calls - I am looking for a provider that can provide number and number porting service and give free incoming calls.
2. Outbound calls - I am very interested in the unlimited trunk with 3 channels to start and ability to the extent the channels to 10 -15 as the business grows.

PS: I have tried Twilio trunk they charge for outgoing and incoming calls with 1$ numbers I am not looking to pay for incoming calls.
I will appreciate if anyone can provide me with direction.
Thanks.

agile

Oct 21, 2020
Darren, who runs this forum provides sip trunks, check out https://www.directvoip.co.uk/

We also provide UK SIP trunks with full 999 emergency services access, PM me if you are interested.
Thanks for your replay. I was hoping @DigitalDaz would replay, thanks for the website.
I am a new start and would appreciate some help in finding the right partner for buying numbers and sip trunking. I will check out https://www.directvoip.co.uk/. I will also need a provider which gives me a cheap UK landline and 0800 numbers too.
Can you please give me your site details or PM I with your number or email and I can reach out to you.

DigitalDaz

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 29, 2016
Sorry, we are not taking on new customers at the moment but do not provide unlimited packages anyway

Reactions: agile

glennbtn

Aug 7, 2018
Magrathea Telecom are who we use for Uk numbers and minutes. I don't think you will find unlimited packages as you pay per minute for the number you dial.

Reactions: agile

agile

Oct 21, 2020
Sorry, we are not taking on new customers at the moment but do not provide unlimited packages anyway
Thanks, Dan, I know its difficult these days for the unlimited trunk, any suggestions for providers to get cheeps numbers Landlines and 0800 numbers?

Status
Not open for further replies.