php5-fpm using up 15% cpu for all 5 threads

Status
Not open for further replies.

mattswainston

Sep 27, 2018
Hi All,

I am facing an issue where the above is happening which fubar's my web gui.

after much troubleshooting it has the appearance of being something to do with the /var/log/freeswitch/xml_cdr directory filling up with files

does anyone know what this directory is/does?

It seems to be the xml_cdr module that writes to it. It i remove most of the files the web interface seems to work again.

Anyone had anything to do with this?

markjcrane

Staff member
Jul 22, 2018
Those are the call detail records. If you don’t need the CDR records you can delete them. If you do want them you could move them for now. The newer version of FusionPBX would handle the bulk files better. Consolidated two import tools into the better one in the newer version of FusionPBX. Newer version also has more security improvements that are needed.

markjcrane

Staff member
Jul 22, 2018
I think it’s possible that your external profile isn’t protected you either need to make it require registration auth-calls true or need to block access to port 5080 to only your Voip provider IP addresses. New installs for a couple years have required Registration for the external provider for a few years. Voip provider then needs to be authorized in the domains acl with cidr IP address ranges. It’s likely a bot is brute forcing your external profile with invites and waisting your resources.

Last edited:
Reactions: mattswainston
Status
Not open for further replies.