Phusionpbx & Groundwire problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

jh81

Mar 22, 2023
Hello,

I have my phusionpbx up and running very nicely. it works with sip phones on windows, and on my mobile phone.
Recently i bought Groundwire because it has functions like call forwarding etc. and thats where it goes wrong.

I contacted the groundwire support team and they where very fast and friendly. They asked for the groundwire logs, and this is their reply:

=================
Unfortunately, you will need to investigate on the PBX side.

We see 5 calls in the log. The first two are outgoing calls from 101 to 102 and both experience no incoming audio. The third is incoming pushed call from <EXTERNAL NUMBER> to 101 which looks OK. The fourth is outgoing call from 101 to 101 (yes, from 101 to 101, not a typo), but curiously it seems to be working fine (presumably, there is another device registered with the same account). Then there is attended transfer involving these two calls and it also looks OK. Finally, there is regular incoming call from <EXTERNAL_NUMBER> to 101 and I don't see any problem with it either.

Regarding the registration problem, at certain point the PBX stopped responding to the app's requests. It could be some abuse policy kicking in on the PBX. The app can register a lot, especially when using push.
=================

Does anyone know where i should look? Its only a problem with groundwire, but this is the app i want to use because it has more features etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.