Physical SIP trunking (IMS) configuration help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amit Iyer

Feb 6, 2018
Hello,

I have a Physical SIP Trunking from a Service Provider, Where they have given me a hardware with private IP. I am trying to register a gateway but i am unable to it. I have 2 Lan Cards, in one port i have the Lan with Internet Connection and on the other IP i have a direct line to the SIP Trunking Gateway. I am able to register SIP accounts from the lan network via internal Profile, but i am unable to register the SIP Trunking from the second Lan Card where i have configured the Private IP. Below are the configuration i need to use to send the register request.
When i try to use domain.com in the proxy of the gateway fs gives me DNS error, When i put the IP x.x.254.225 i get 404 response, Basically i need to send the register request with +12345678@domain.com. Secondly i have already created an external profile with the outbound IP as x.x.x.225 and assigned it to the gateway but i am still unable to register. Any help would really be appreciated.

Lan IP : x.x.x.225
Lan Gateway IP : x.x.x.226
Username : +12345678
Password : 12345
Register Name : +12345678@domain.com
SIP Server / Outbound Proxy : x.x.254.225

Amit Iyer

Feb 6, 2018
**UPDATE**

I tried to disable the first LAN and when i tried to register to the SIP Trunking IMS i was able to register and then i enabled the first LAN again but after that i cannot register any softphones or any VoIP SIP trunks through the first LAN. I checked this and found that freeswitch is using only one interface for in and out requests. I have already made new SIP profiles with the specfic IP but still freeswitch is using only one interface.

How do i make freeswitch use multiple LAN interfaces ?

Status
Not open for further replies.