PLEASE DO ANYONE HAVE IDEA IF TELNYX STILL RECEIVING SMS OR DOES ANYONES KNOWS A SITE SIMILAR TO TELNYX THAT RECEIVE SMS PLEASE YOU CAN EMAIL ME AT SK

Status
Not open for further replies.

piera002

Oct 28, 2023
PLEASE DO ANYONE HAVE IDEA IF TELNYX STILL RECEIVING SMS OR DOES ANYONES KNOWS A SITE SIMILAR TO TELNYX THAT RECEIVE SMS PLEASE YOU CAN EMAIL ME AT SKADIANN25 AT GMAIL.COM

I CAN PAY ANY TO IT.

imcontreras

Dec 24, 2018
Hi, I have account with Telnyx and we receive texts, it's important to have the number registered as a campaign.

Jan 9, 2018
Inbound SMS with Telnyx is working fine. We're getting this error on outbound SMS today:
Code:
  "errors": [
    {
      "code": "10007",
      "title": "Service Unavailable",
      "detail": "Service is unreachable due to a network problem."
    }
   ]
Based on their docs, it looks like this is an issue on their end. We've put in a trouble ticket with Telnyx. If you are getting the same thing, you might want to open a ticket with them as well.

Jan 9, 2018
Apparently, Telnyx was experiencing a temporary problem with outbound messages. It's working again now. And NO, we don't have campaigns registered for all of our numbers. While they do keep getting stricter on this, P2P messages still do not need the campaign registration, only A2P. Thus far our usage still falls within P2P. And no, they are not currently blocking ALL outbound SMS except for registered campaign numbers, because there is still a window for P2P usage.

Status
Not open for further replies.