Status
Not open for further replies.

junction1153

Jul 15, 2020
Wondering if someone can help me with this

In the mac.cfg file for polycom we have this code:

Code:
                {foreach $keys["line"] as $row}

{if $row.device_key_type == "automata" || $row.device_key_type == "normal"}
                                attendant.resourceList.{$row.device_key_id}.address="{$row.device_key_value}"
                                attendant.resourceList.{$row.device_key_id}.callAddress=""
                                attendant.resourceList.{$row.device_key_id}.label="{$row.device_key_label}"
                                attendant.resourceList.{$row.device_key_id}.proceedingIsRecipient="0"
                                attendant.resourceList.{$row.device_key_id}.type="{$row.device_key_type}"
                        {else}
                                {if $row.device_key_type != "line"}
                                        {if $row.device_key_type == "URL"}
                                                key.{$row.device_key_id}.function.prim="{$row.device_key_value}"
                                        {else}
                                                key.{$row.device_key_id}.function.prim="{$row.device_key_type}"
                                                key.{$row.device_key_id}.subPoint.prim="{$row.device_key_value}"
                                        {/if}
                                {/if}
                        {/if}
                {/foreach}

I want to use a Profile for the entire domain to set BLF on all the phones. So for example, I connect the Profile to x201. The profile contains BLF for: 201,202,203,204, and 205. x201 by default shows its own extension (201) in the BLF list, which is of no use to the user. Can we have it exclude x201 from that list?

Same story with x202. On x202's phone, x202 should be excluded from the BLF list.

Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.