presence_id passing incorrect ID for call park

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adrian Last

Apr 1, 2018
Hi,

Thanks for reading my question.

I'm running the latest version of freeswitch 1.6.20 and now I'm having an issue with call park and presence.

I'm using yealink phones and before 1.6.20 I was able to place a call in predefined parking lot slot and have the call park button assigned to the button go from green to red.

After researching I found out the new version of freeswitch adds the presence_id of the extension that placed the call instead of the presence_id of the park extension which is what I want to change the color of the lamp from green to red.

Seems the Variables is passing the incorrect presence_id

Any help is appreciated.

Adrian Last

Apr 1, 2018
Think I resolved it by adding: presence_id=${destination_number}@${domain_name} in Dialplan > Dialplan Manager > variables.

don't know if it's correct way but the buttons are now turning red again and park is monitoring presence again.

Adrian Fretwell

Aug 13, 2017
Hmm... I'm just investigating a similar thing but I know my issue is nothing to do with the Freeswitch version. I have two Yealink T27G phones on the same system both with park BLF (park+*5901, park+*5902 etc.). On one of the phones the BLF goes red when the parking lot is in use and on the other phone it does not. I've still to get out to site and look at phone firmware revisions...

Status
Not open for further replies.