Problemi with click to call on Contact

Status
Not open for further replies.

furuzi

Nov 26, 2018
Dear all,
I have a fusionpbx 4.2 and 4.4 to debian, but I have the same problem with contact and click to call, I make user in association with extension and I would to make contact on pbx and possibility to click to call on phone number, but when I click on phone number on Yealink desk phone I listen a littel sound on the speaker but call not start.
How can I solve the problem?
Thank you and best regards.

markjcrane

Staff member
Jul 22, 2018
FusionPBX 4.2 is considered by its creator as end of life.

I tested this on the master branch and confirmed the problem. Worked on it for a while and have it working on my system. Please update to latest FusionPBX 4.4 or the Master branch. Please report back if its working for you after you update and have a chance to test it.

markjcrane

Staff member
Jul 22, 2018
I updated the source code with a change to click to call. I did not do a minor version update yet I will do more bug fixes before I increment the minor version. If you want to test the change I made you need to update. Do this by going to Menu -> Advanced -> Upgrade and then put a checkmark under Source Code and press 'execute'.

Last edited:

furuzi

Nov 26, 2018
Inspecting the code on web page I see that fill source number and destination number with the contatct number, instead in the source number I should have the number configured in the gateway.

furuzi

Nov 26, 2018
I wrote how to do this in my previous message.
If I see HTML code on contact page I see this:
<a href="javascript:void(0)" onclick="send_cmd('/app/click_to_call/click_to_call.php?src_cid_name=0485123456&src_cid_number=0485123456&dest_cid_name=&dest_cid_number=&src=201&dest=0485123456&rec=false&ringback=us-ring&auto_answer=true');">
0485123456</a>
So on src_cid_name and src_cid_number I should find the number that I configured on my gateway, instead the system reports in all fields the number to call.

Status
Not open for further replies.