provision device keys

Status
Not open for further replies.

falk

Feb 2, 2019
Hi try to configure keys on device fanvil x4
the system ignore the programming and
doesn’t make change to the cfg file configuration - any suggestion ?

Len

Mar 8, 2017
Is registration working via provisioning? I am having same issue. I suspect that while DSS button settings are in the provisioning interface, they are not in the provisioning template yet.

falk

Feb 2, 2019
yes the provision is working and the x4 is getting all the data !! except the ff -key .
i edit the cfg file after programing ff key in device setting - no change in that file.

screwloose

Feb 5, 2017
With Fanvil you have to have the correct number of buttons. x6 has to have a definition of all 12 buttons. A x4 has to have 6 12 18 or 24 buttons defined.

I have done a lot of mods to our fusion to make provisioning for Fanvil's work for us. we have x4 x5s x6 all working. I'm working on the x210 at the moment.

Reactions: falk

falk

Feb 2, 2019
I try this - to prog 6 baton key at the device page after chose fanvil, but doesn't make the change when reboot.
Where did u make the definition?
1566393659213.png1566393659213.png

screwloose

Feb 5, 2017
Your missing button 1.

And check your provisioning template for the X4.

Here is the code i use for the buttons.
<Function_Key>
{foreach $keys as $row}
{if $row.device_key_id > '0'}
<Function_Key_Entry>
<ID>Fkey{$row.device_key_id}</ID>
{if $row.device_key_category == 'memory'} <Type>1</Type>{"\n"}{/if}
{if $row.device_key_category == 'line'} <Type>2</Type>{"\n"}{/if}
{if $row.device_key_category == 'programmable'} <Type>3</Type>{"\n"}{/if}
{if $row.device_key_category == 'none'} <Type>0</Type>{"\n"} <Value></Value>{"\n"}{/if}
{if $row.device_key_category == 'memory'} <Value>{$row.device_key_value}@{$row.device_key_line}/{$row.device_key_type}</Value>{"\n"}{/if}
{if $row.device_key_category == 'programmable'} <Value>{$row.device_key_type}</Value>{"\n"}{/if}
{if $row.device_key_category == 'line'} <Value>SIP{$row.device_key_line}</Value>{"\n"}{/if}
<Title>{$row.device_key_label}</Title>
</Function_Key_Entry>
{/if}
{/foreach}
</Function_Key>

Len

Mar 8, 2017
So the templates that come with Fusion are not correct ? I don't even see the correct features listed

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    15.9 KB · Views: 27
Status
Not open for further replies.