Questions after Cluster tutorial install

Status
Not open for further replies.

SBTech

Jul 28, 2017
First, Thanks for the great easy to use script.

Question 1, my older not clustered fusionpbx system is really out of date because the upgrade process was complex and I'm to behind to bother to try. With this cluster, whats the upgrade procedure? only the fusionpbx db syncs?

I'm seeing this error in the log on the master
[WARNING] switch_cpp.cpp:1365 [ha_monitor] [curl http://user:pass@12.34.56.78:8787/webapi/memcache?delete configuration:sofia.conf:] error [-ERR NOT FOUND]

and last
my last system was centos and I built freeswitch from source. do I have to build mod_iLBC or can I install it as a package.

Thanks!

DigitalDaz

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 29, 2016
Hmm... is curl not installed?? apt-get install curl

Thats quite important as it syncs the memcache between machines.

Can't remember if I'm only synching fusionpbx but thats all thats needed unless you are trying to load balance which doesn't work anyway.

Just upgrade as you would a regular standalone, should be good.

The freeswitch guys have pulled the ilbc package to try and get acceptance from Debian, its one big PITA and I will probably create a package for it to save people having to compile just for that one package but I haven't done it yet.

The logic of only synching the fusionpbx DB by the way is that synching freeswitch is much heavier, it also only contains stuff that would be lost over a reboot anyway so its not problem. The great positive is that it means the sync is light and so you can sync over WAN without difficulty, I myself have a cluster stretched over two countries.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.