Queu Stats

Status
Not open for further replies.

bcmike

Jun 7, 2018
Does anyone know of a good queue stats package for Fusion/Freeswitch? Something that will parse the logs and spit out pretty reports?

gflow

Aug 25, 2019
I'm using queuemetrics for a few clients and it integrates really well, you get 95% of the queuemetrics features with Fusion.

gflow

Aug 25, 2019
From the top of my head something like 10 CHF (swiss franc) per user per month - minimum 5 users. Only the queuemetrics-live is compatible with FusionPBX and it handles multi-tenancy. The queue metrics guys also have a few scripts to help automate the provisioning and setup of new clients, although its VERY easy anyway.

Reactions: bcmike

gflow

Aug 25, 2019
Nice, have you shared anywhere or plan to? I wouldn't mind testing it out.

lenz

From the top of my head something like 10 CHF (swiss franc) per user per month - minimum 5 users. Only the queuemetrics-live is compatible with FusionPBX and it handles multi-tenancy. The queue metrics guys also have a few scripts to help automate the provisioning and setup of new clients, although its VERY easy anyway.
I'm Lenz from QueueMetrics, so if anyone is intrested in a trial, feel free to contact me directly.

The on-prem system is OK for larger systems, but it does not handlle multi-tenancy; while the Live version does. We offer full APIs to run a fleet of tenants and it actualy costs chf 8 per month per agent retail, with significant volume discounts for telcos deploying multiple instances.

Status
Not open for further replies.