Queue agents ring notification via dialplan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mikeme

Apr 26, 2021
i'm looking for way to get notification about Queue agents ring via dialplan to call url using curl.
normally i'm using cidlookup, but in case of ringing extension which is agent that not providing information...
any idea?
that case is for notify CRM with post for incoming ringing call at agent extension.
i would like to NOT used lua.

agree

Aug 26, 2018
Callcenter agents get originated with the contact string set on the agent page agents, and they do not traverse the dialplan (unless you use loopback). You can set in the contact string execute_on_ring='curl https://your url'

Mikeme

Apr 26, 2021
Callcenter agents get originated with the contact string set on the agent page agents, and they do not traverse the dialplan (unless you use loopback). You can set in the contact string execute_on_ring='curl https://your url'
i have tried to set the agnet as "uuid-standby" in order to use loopback but extension dosnt ring at all (once set back to callback, extension ringing).

agree

Aug 26, 2018
uuid-standby is for agents to dial in and listen to music until there are callers in the queue that need to be bridged. You don't need this for loopback.

Mikeme

Apr 26, 2021
uuid-standby is for agents to dial in and listen to music until there are callers in the queue that need to be bridged. You don't need this for loopback.
OK,Thank you for the information.
Can you share more details about contact string?

agree

Aug 26, 2018
The contact string in callcenter can be any valid freeswitch dialstring. From the agent page in fusion, set the agent's contact field to something like
Code:
{execute_on_ring='lua curl.lua'}user/100@domain.com
or any other application you want to execute.

You can read more about dialstrings and the execute_on_* variables in the freeswitch confluence.

Be aware that the execute_on_* variables will execute on the same thread as the call. This can be a problem if you want to execute something that might take time to finish. Freeswitch provides a syntax (it's not documented) for the execute_on_ variables to indicate you want to run it in the background as a separate thread.
Code:
execute_on_ring:='lua::long_task.lua'
app::args

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.