Reject calls when there is no agent avaible

Status
Not open for further replies.

elderlogan

Nov 9, 2018
Hi guys!! a question:
We need to not have queques.

Is there anything i can add to the dialplan to directly discard the call(so that it directly gives a busy signal instead of answering and starting the on hold music or playing the busy tone) if there are no agents avaible for a queque? thank you.

JamesBorne

Jan 24, 2019
Australia
If no agents are logged in, there already is a field to handle that.
1566772292103.png

After 90 seconds (in this case) the call will continue onto the exit action.

topogigio

Jun 17, 2019
I tried with 1 (or 0) but it doesn't change anything.
According to FS guide, "it will define the amount of time the queue has to be empty (without logged agents, on a call or not)". I think that the problem is that my queue for FS is NOT empty (this is my problem, in fact), because agents are not connected, but still "available".. :(

topogigio

Jun 17, 2019

The problem is that my agents are using a softphone, so when they are not available the softphone is down and extension not connected. Why the PBX may try to contact an extension that it knows to be NOT available before to try someone that is knows IS available?

And, BTW, I'm migrating from Freepbx to Fusion, and users are used to work without a manual logon/logoff. If I ask to change everyday routine without a real requirement they will kill me :(

DigitalDaz

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 29, 2016
Don't sound so surprised that the call center tries to connect to an agent that has been logged into a queue, it works differently to freepbx :) Its also possible to write some lua to do what you are wanting, I have it somewhere as I use it myself, I'll see if I can dig it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.