Remote Phonebook - button/key

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scubadave112

Jan 24, 2020
With yealink phones, has anyone found a way to make the remote phonebooks linked to a soft key or a programable key? Don't think this is possible but maybe someone has a clever solution.

Right now pressing directory > Remote Phonebook > Local or Global is easy enough for us and most but it would be a lot cooler if I could just press the down arrow or the directory key and put me straight into the global remote phone book

Scubadave112

Jan 24, 2020
Every time I post something here or in the chat I often answer my own questions, LoL. Well hopefully this saves someone some effort in the future.

1604530519661.png

I see in the cfg files the they already contain the programable keys/types, however, I can't find any doc supporting how to use them and am to retarded to understand the cfg file to figure it out and I figured it would be easier/faster to make my own variable and copy it quickly to the other cfg files (I only sell 4 yealink models so copy/paste is easy enough. Below is a screenshot of what I did, but if someone knows how to use the programable keys that already come with the cfg file out of the box, please do share.

1604533704458.png

So if I want down arrow to go directly to the global remote phone book I just do the following in the device profile or settings

1604533962149.png

Status
Not open for further replies.