restrict extension registration to it's ip address

Status
Not open for further replies.

M.GH

Jan 28, 2020
@DigitalDaz @KonradSC @markjcrane @phonesimon

Hi. Would you guide me please. Do you have any eperience about my issue?:
I decided to migrate to fusionpbx with about 3000 extensions in my office. After all tasks, I decided to restrict each extension registration in my office to it's IP address:
I did these steps:
1) I set extension's ip address in it's "auth-acl" field in fusionpbx(edit extension/Advanced/Auth-acl) like 172.21.6.6/32
2) There is no line for this ip address in Advance/Access Control and I just added my server and My gateway's Ip address in Access Control to allow

My extensions registered successfully depend on IP addresses which I set for each and when I changed an extension's IP adreess in "auth-acl" field to a wrong value, it's registration failed.
Some documents presented a different way for this demand. (Defing Access Control for extension and set that in "CIDR" field for extension but I couldn't do it successfully)

After a bout 1 hour in work time, extension's registeration start to unreg and reg again and there are a lot of logs like below for each extension' IP which repeated every couple of seconds:
2020-01-22 09:16:54.446032 [DEBUG] sofia_reg.c:3043 IP [172.21.6.6] passed ACL check [172.21.6.6/32]
Are these related to my configuration?
Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.