SBC suggestion for use with FusionPBX

Status
Not open for further replies.

rodrigomartins806

Sep 18, 2023
I'm looking for an SBC that can initially work with just one server with up to 2500 sessions and that is compatible with FusionPBX, and that has good references too. Initially the SBC will work behind a LoadBalance and will do the authentication proxy for Fusion, in addition to connecting with PSTN operators and customer gateways, is looking for a robust solution that is simple to configure and manage. What can you tell me?

gflow

Aug 25, 2019
FreeSBC/ProSBC - I've tested it successfully, pricing is great, it's a commercial product with support. Although I never used it in a production environment.

rodrigomartins806

Sep 18, 2023
FreeSBC/ProSBC - I've tested it successfully, pricing is great, it's a commercial product with support. Although I never used it in a production environment.
Oops, excellent, I'm testing it, but as I've never changed it, I'm a little lost in its configuration, do you have any step-by-step configuration instructions with Fusion? Remembering that I'm going to work with it in front of Fusion, doing the proxy for authentication

gflow

Aug 25, 2019
I followed these instructions to get it working:

It take a bit of time to understand how and why they do things in the platform but once you get your head around that it's all logical.

If I was going to take mine into production i'd probably pay them to help me configure it and get some training.

DigitalDaz

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 29, 2016
So what are you trying to achieve? Why do you think you need an SBC?

rodrigomartins806

Sep 18, 2023
So what are you trying to achieve? Why do you think you need an SBC?
My project is to reach 50 thousand users in this instance, and in addition to doing this better, there is the security and configuration part of PSTN trunks, operators and customers, in addition to security, so fusion will only communicate with the SBC, I worked with another voice solution where we had 250 thousand users, we had 4 SBCs behind load balancers, 2 for access (Registration) and 2 for PSTN (Operators and Gateways) this makes the solution more secure and increases its capabilities

DigitalDaz

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 29, 2016
I don't know of any load balancing solution with fusionpbx other than balancing by domain, ie everything for a single domain ends up on the same fusionpbx server

henryd99

Dec 20, 2021
We have used Pro SBC with HA and Load balance connected to many PBX instances and SIP gateway providers and works like a charm. So far 2 years and no problems. Its initially 1$ per session (Both call legs), so pricing is great.

gflow

Aug 25, 2019
We have used Pro SBC with HA and Load balance connected to many PBX instances and SIP gateway providers and works like a charm. So far 2 years and no problems. Its initially 1$ per session (Both call legs), so pricing is great.
Have you used it with FusionPBX?

Status
Not open for further replies.