Shared Call Appearance (SCA) via Provision on SPA941

Status
Not open for further replies.

simcard

Jan 22, 2017
I had a SPA941 kicking around so I decided to test out SCA/SLA with a SPA942 I'm using.

Both units are at the latest firmware and SCA works well when I manually set 'Share Line Appearance' to 'shared' on both the Line Key 1 (under 'phone' tab) and for the Extension (in this case, under 'EXT 1' tab; it all works great.

I've attempted to get this set-up using the Provision feature, however I can't see where I'd set this on a per device basis.

I can see the values in the XML template file and hard-coding those settings generates a positive result so I assume it's possible to do via the GUI. Looking at the XML and the code in github, it's looking for a setting named '$row.device_key_extension', however there are no fields name 'extension' in the device_edit.php page.

Does anyone have any pointers on where I might start? I'm running v4.1.0

The worst thing about this is, is that I'm sure I'm staring right at it.

cheers,

Andrew

TheOperator

Nov 30, 2016
Bavaria, Germany
Hi Andrew,

only have 4.2.2 here , but it might be the same in 4.1 .... or it's time for an update on your side ;-)
Keys and variables can be set per device if they are in the {mac}.cfg templates.
For the keys there are predefined devices/settings in the keys section. Variables can be set in the settings section - use them without the leading "$".
Below are some settings for a phone on my system for Yealink T46G witch customized templates:

upload_2017-2-5_8-11-17.png

Cheers,
Olaf

Status
Not open for further replies.