Simple Asterisk <-> FusionPBX Help?

Status
Not open for further replies.

NotBell

Feb 9, 2019
I recently setup a new FusionPBX server on the same subnet next to an Asterisk server and I'm trying to interconnect the two.

Using the Easy Way from the FreeSwitch guide I attempted to get them talking with a config like this that I created via the GUI:

XML:
<extension name="to_asterisk">
  <condition field="destination_number" expression="^(2\d\d)$">
    <action application="set" data="hangup_after_bridge=true"/>
    <action application="bridge" data="sofia/external/$1@10.1.1.2"/>
  </condition>
</extension>

<extension name="from_asterisk">
  <condition field="network_addr" expression="10.1.1.2" />
  <condition field="destination_number" expression="^(3\d\d)$">
    <action application="transfer" data="$1 XML default" />
  </condition>
</extension>

I've got two issues with this installation or config.

1. FreeSwitch blocks calls from Asterisk with the error : sofia IP 10.1.1.2 Rejected by acl "domains". Falling back to Digest auth.

Thinking this was a simple ACL problem, I created an allow ACL for the Asterisk server IP and reloaded the SIP external profile. But all that got me was : sofia IP 10.1.1.2 Rejected by acl "domains, from-asterisk". Falling back to Digest auth.

From sngrep I can see that Asterisk is hitting FreeSwitch on port 5080, but FreeSwitch isn't responding to it.

2. Calls in the other direction, from FreeSwitch to Asterisk, seem to work! But at one minute into the call, +/- a few seconds, the call on the Asterisk side hangs up. The FreeSwitch side continues on, thinking that the call is still up until the FusionPBX phone is physically hung up.

Has anyone here seen this before or know what I'm doing wrong?

Status
Not open for further replies.