Single Admin User to Access all tenants

Status
Not open for further replies.

Methodz86

Apr 6, 2019
Hi all,

If I create a User and assign it to the "admin" group (not -superadmin) can I have the User be admin globally across all domains without having to create that account on 'each domain'? When I select the drop down for that User's Domain I cannot select 'Global'

Is there somewhere I can make this happen in the config? Or is it ONLY a 'superadmin' that can access all domain/tenants with a single login? Let me know

I looked in the group permissions and can't see what makes 'Superadmin' be able to just manage all domain with a single login, I guess it's in the database somewhere.

Andyd358

Aug 23, 2018
UK
Did you aver get to the bottom of this as I wou dlike something similar. A user local admin account for a couple of the tennants

Methodz86

Apr 6, 2019
Did you aver get to the bottom of this as I wou dlike something similar. A user local admin account for a couple of the tennants
Yes it turns out for me if I ticket 'domain_select' and 'domain_view' with in the group permissions it would allow a user of that group to view and mange any domain/tenant on the FusionPBX box. See screenshot

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-04-09 at 9.17.53 am.png
    Screen Shot 2021-04-09 at 9.17.53 am.png
    105.8 KB · Views: 14

Andyd358

Aug 23, 2018
UK
Yes it turns out for me if I ticket 'domain_select' and 'domain_view' with in the group permissions it would allow a user of that group to view and mange any domain/tenant on the FusionPBX box. See screenshot
Cheers I will have a look at that later today

Andyd358

Aug 23, 2018
UK
Wonder if its possible to limit th euser to sepcific domains

Status
Not open for further replies.