SIP TRUNK WIDTH PANASONIC PBX

Status
Not open for further replies.

tucanico

May 28, 2021
Hello from Argentina, greetings to all.
I have been working in telephony and telecommunications for 25 years. For 6 years in IP telephony. Having implemented several solutions in telephony, from paid systems to free ones. I just joined FUSIONPBX, implementing it on a national Cloud Server. Works great with IP trunks but I'm having trouble implementing FXO / FXS gateways. The accounts are registered but the calls do not work in either direction or the communications are not established. For example: connecting a gateway in FUSION with a SIP extension of a Panasonic exchange, the door is registered and if I call from a fusion extension to a panasonic extension the call is routed but when the extension answers the call it is not established . Fusion does not detect the 180 ok. The other test was to connect a FUSION extension with a PANASONIC SIPTRUNK, this works very well for calls from PANASONIC extensions to FUSION extensions but not other way, having configured all the DIDs in the panasonic. I also tried with an AUDIOCODES FXS and it registers but I can only receive calls in the audiocodes, not call from the audiocodes (FUSION does not receive the dialing apparently) to FUSION extensions. Has anyone connected an FXO / FXS gateway with FUSION? I will appreciate any information! That they are well !!

Attachments

• 1622402910457.png
    1622402910457.png
    312 bytes · Views: 7
  • 1622403347570.png
    1622403347570.png
    312 bytes · Views: 6

tucanico

May 28, 2021
I solved part of the problem. In the trunk of the Panasonic PBX configure the port 5060 so that it is registered in the FPBX extension and now I can make and receive calls between the two exchanges without problems. It remains to solve the problem of the trunk in FPBX against a Panasonic extension.

Status
Not open for further replies.