Siparator

Status
Not open for further replies.

jcason

Dec 12, 2022
I am using a Siparator to send and receive sip calls with our SIP trunk provider. I have the Siparator configured to allow my Fusionpbx to send it calls; however what do i need to configure on Fusionpbx in order to send all outbound calls to the Siparator.

All the instructions I found so far only show me how to connect the fusionpbx directly to the Carrier; however in my case, I need to send the outbound calls through our internal equipment (Siparator) and allow it to route the call out our SIP trunk with Intelepeer.

I know how to create an outbound route, but I'm not sure if I should create a Bridge or a Gateway to send the calls to the Siparator. Or if there is some other way to do this.

Thanks for any help or advice!

ad5ou

Jun 12, 2018
Easy way is to treat it like any other provider and setup a gateway entry.
Assuming you don't need registration and/or authentication between the two, you can set "register" to false and use any user/pass in the gateway settings. Then outbound route creation can be done with the new gateway.

Alternatively, you can manually add the bridge statement for "Siparator" as "sofia/<profile to use>/$1@<siparator IP/dns name>"

jcason

Dec 12, 2022
Easy way is to treat it like any other provider and setup a gateway entry.
Assuming you don't need registration and/or authentication between the two, you can set "register" to false and use any user/pass in the gateway settings. Then outbound route creation can be done with the new gateway.

Alternatively, you can manually add the bridge statement for "Siparator" as "sofia/<profile to use>/$1@<siparator IP/dns name>"
I'll give these a try. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.