Skip CDR on specific outbound number

Status
Not open for further replies.

cecubo

Sep 5, 2019
Spain
Hi everyone

Preamble:
In Spain, there is a special free public number (016) to report / get support on Gender-Based Violence issues.
Due to the sensitivity of the nature of these calls, the Telco's are legally obliged not to register them in their billing statements.
I'm almost certain the same would be true of other European countries.
Although we are not a Telco, the calls would get into our CDR's which could end up being a potential legal violation, at least to the GDPR, and could in a worst case scenario, put some-ones life at risk.

Question:
Is there a way to stop a specific call being registered in the CDR's data base ?
I have thought of adding a specific outbound route for 016, and set (or unset) a specific action so that the call is not registered before building the bridge.
However, I do not know exactly what to use to prevent these calls appearing in CDR's.

Any help, would be much appreciated.

PD: We have never actually had this problem occur, but it is a potential issue that I believe we have the responsibility to foresee.

DigitalDaz

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 29, 2016
I would look at api on hangup and have a custom route, maybe to execute a lua script that delete's the cdr afterwards.

You should be able to alter the code in the cdr importer but that's a bit drastic as its going to make upgrading difficult.

Off topic, who are you using for wholesale providing in Spain? I'd like to get a trunk within Spain, I live down Murcia way now :)

markjcrane

Staff member
Jul 22, 2018
I think api on hangup would work intermittently. If there was much of a delay on the CDR then the method wouldn't be reliable. Consider signing up with a free account on https://www.fusionpbx.com and send in an official feature request.

Status
Not open for further replies.