SMS App - HTTP 500 Error

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kenny Riley

Nov 1, 2017
I am running FusionPBX 5.0.1 on Debian 10 and attempting to get the SMS app working here:

I get through the steps of installing the application, and updating the schema and permissions, however, when I log out and log back into the GUI and navigate to Applications > SMS, I am seeing an HTTP 500 error.

Nginx logs show the following:
2023/02/18 02:40:50 [error] 32193#32193: *309 FastCGI sent in stderr: "PHP message: PHP Notice: Undefined offset: 0 in /var/www/fusionpbx/app/sms/sms.php on line 29
PHP message: PHP Warning: parse_ini_file(): Filename cannot be empty! in /var/www/fusionpbx/app/sms/sms.php on line 29
PHP message: PHP Warning: require_once(resources/require.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/fusionpbx/app/sms/sms.php on line 32
PHP message: PHP Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required 'resources/require.php' (include_path='.:/usr/share/php') in /var/www/fusionpbx/app/sms/sms.php on line 32" while reading response header from upstream, client: XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX, server: fusionpbx, request: "GET //app/sms/sms.php HTTP/1.1", upstream: "fastcgi://unix:/var/run/php/php7.1-fpm.sock:", host: "mydomain.com"

I look at look at the sms.php file on Github and I've outlined line 29 below in bold:
//set the include path
$conf = glob("{/usr/local/etc,/etc}/fusionpbx/config.conf", GLOB_BRACE);
set_include_path(parse_ini_file($conf[0])['document.root']);

//includes files
require_once "resources/require.php";
require_once "resources/check_auth.php";

Any idea on what's causing this? I've already done a recursive chown of the /var/www directory with no success. For what it's worth, I've tried installing the SMS app on two different FusionPBX systems of mine and am seeing the same results across two different installs.

UPDATE: Stood up a test system with a new FusionPBX install of 5.0.8, installed the SMS app and it worked fine so I guess my answer is to upgrade my system..
UPDATE 2: Yep, upgrading my system to 5.0.8 solved this issue.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.