Softphone & Fusion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ttaylor

Apr 26, 2022
Colorado
Has anyone used any softphones that work reliably with fusion?

I have tried xlite and microsip and zoiper and it registers the extension, however when attempting to place any call (even to *97 vm) it beeps and says "Not Found".

I want to be able to make all this work as I really like fusion and hope to make this work for my business.

Thank all of you in advance for your help!

P.S. - I am not a developer, so please simplify your replies :)

gflow

Aug 25, 2019
Both those softphones should work fine, it's likely a fusion configuration issue.

gflow

Aug 25, 2019
Post a link to the debug output and I’ll take a look.

also does a physical handset work, can that make a call?

nktech1135

Dec 16, 2017
us
I use microsip on a daily basis. I also used zoiper at one point but have now switched to lynfone instead.
Screenshots of the config might give us a hint.
Also, on fusion, if you go to status>registrations, does the softphone show it's registered? If not calls won't work.

mcs3ss2

Sep 8, 2020
AU
Define outbound route
assuming that when you are trying to make a call, your soft phone is registered with fusionpbx

Ttaylor

Apr 26, 2022
Colorado
Post a link to the debug output and I’ll take a look.

also does a physical handset work, can that make a call?
I do not know how to get the debug output??

And no I cant seem to get the polycom to work..

If any one wants to help me figure this thing out, I am all ears.

Ttaylor

Apr 26, 2022
Colorado
I use microsip on a daily basis. I also used zoiper at one point but have now switched to lynfone instead.
Screenshots of the config might give us a hint.
Also, on fusion, if you go to status>registrations, does the softphone show it's registered? If not calls won't work.
I have attached a few screen shots. I dont now if I blacked out anything that you would need to see. But I just dont know what to do... Like I have said I am very new to this. So any help and advise is greatly appreciated.

Attachments

• microsip.png
    microsip.png
    49.4 KB · Views: 21
  • Registrations.png
    Registrations.png
    23.6 KB · Views: 21
  • Dialplan.png
    Dialplan.png
    77.7 KB · Views: 21

Kenny Riley

Nov 1, 2017
No offense, but if you don't even know what the term "registered" means in the PBX world, you are completely out of your element. Go sign up for something like Grasshopper.com where all you have to do is log in and dial. Your current knowledge isn't at the level of administering a PBX.

Ttaylor

Apr 26, 2022
Colorado
No Offense but I never said I do not know what the term "registered" meant. I was referring to your rather vague message of "define outbound route"

Thank you for your slightly downputting reply. Have a great day!

bdmonsey

Jul 23, 2019
I use microsip and it works great, I see your protocol is set to TCP+UDP try changing it to TCP and see if it makes a difference.

bdmonsey

Jul 23, 2019
Can you tell me what is wrong with it?
not sure exactly, I'm not a dialplan writer pro, but it seems to me that youre trying to put all your dialplans in one dialplan, create a new outbound route dialplan and select only 1 option for example North America and try calling that number again. at the same time have ou tried different codes or just *97? , do you wanna try something like *9664?

Status
Not open for further replies.