SOLVED [SOLVED]change time condition or inbound route from dialplan code

Status
Not open for further replies.

michelerizzo88

Mar 11, 2019
Can i change the inbound route creating a new dialplan code? I would change actual time condition in inbound route to another and i would like change it from an extension phone.

ad5ou

Jun 12, 2018
You can't change a time condition or actual inbound route via a dial plan (well not without a lot of coding/scripting), but you can use "Call Flows" to change destinations based on a code.

Depending on your scenario, it may require a few steps to achieve desired results but it can usually be done. Call flows are "on/off" or "A/B" logic.

michelerizzo88

Mar 11, 2019
Thanks for your suggestions. the scenario is as follows: now the calls are forwarded with inbound route to time conditions and then to the IVR. Given the period I would like to insert a transfer to "close message". Can i do it?

michelerizzo88

Mar 11, 2019
You can't change a time condition or actual inbound route via a dial plan (well not without a lot of coding/scripting), but you can use "Call Flows" to change destinations based on a code.

Depending on your scenario, it may require a few steps to achieve desired results but it can usually be done. Call flows are "on/off" or "A/B" logic.

I solved it. I create a new call flow with extension and code with destination (actual nbound route) and alternate (close message). i modify inbound route to call flow extension, and if i press the code i set the alternate destination.
Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.