(SOLVED) Faxserver / Fax2Mail / hangup_rx.lua / missing lua header domain_name and domain_uuid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thotti

Aug 23, 2018
Munich
0049.cloud
Hi,

I have installed Freeswitch 1.6.20 and Fusionpbx 4.2.2 (yes not upgraded yet). Multi-Tenant-Setup is done and alle is fine so far. When configuring a faxserver the incoming fax is accepted and saved (inbox > download > ok). But the receive-process aborts with an error and so the fax is not sent via email. This can be found in console:

2019-01-16 19:33:13.854010 [ERR] switch_cpp.cpp:1365 [database] can not bind parameter: undefined parameter: domain_uuid
2019-01-16 19:33:13.854010 [ERR] mod_lua.cpp:203 /usr/share/freeswitch/scripts/app/fax/resources/scripts/hangup_rx.lua:54: attempt to index local 's' (a nil value)
stack traceback:
/usr/share/freeswitch/scripts/app/fax/resources/scripts/hangup_rx.lua:54: in function 'quote'
/usr/share/freeswitch/scripts/app/fax/resources/scripts/hangup_rx.lua:205: in main chunk

I (think I) tracked it down to this lua script:
/usr/share/freeswitch/scripts/app/fax/resources/scripts/hangup_rx.lua

In line 61 and 62 you can find this:
domain_uuid = env:getHeader("domain_uuid");
domain_name = env:getHeader("domain_name");

BUT the passed lua environment does not contain these values. Neither domain_uuid nor domain_name. I am sure of that because in line 95 the content is printed to console:
serialized = env:serialize()

Because both variables are missing, the script will abort later with an error and no mail is sent.

Has anyone an idea where the problem could be?

Best regards, Thorsten

Thotti

Aug 23, 2018
Munich
0049.cloud
I forgot to set "domain_name" in inbound route. Until today I do not understand, why your have to set this at this point. Should'nt it be set automatically?

jasminxx

Mar 8, 2018
Hello Thotti,
I just saw your post. Could you please tell me where and how to add the "domain_name" in the inbound route. Thanks!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.