SOLVED [SOLVED] Group permissions are not showing up in the group manager

Status
Not open for further replies.

goose2600

Dec 18, 2018
I have a problem: group permissions are not showing up in the "Group Permissions" page, I get an empty page (see attached pictures).
Another problem is that I can't add members to a group: clicking on "+ Add member" just does nothing.

Fusionpbx version: 4.5.13
Switch version: 1.10.2 (64bit)

Could someone please help me?

Thanks.

Attachments

• GroupManager.jpg
    GroupManager.jpg
    87 KB · Views: 33
  • superadmin_permissions.jpg
    superadmin_permissions.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 31

markjcrane

Staff member
Jul 22, 2018
On the upgrade page you should be running at least upgrade schema and app defaults. Most likely you missed one of those basic steps.

goose2600

Dec 18, 2018
On the upgrade page you should be running at least upgrade schema and app defaults. Most likely you missed one of those basic steps.

I forgot to say that I have already run upgrade schema and app defaults before to post here.
But now, after running permission default, it works.
Thank you!

EDIT: Anyway, saving is not working... Tomorrow I will try to investigate the issue.

Last edited:

markjcrane

Staff member
Jul 22, 2018
max_input_vars needs to be increased in the php.ini. New installs on Debian should do this by default. Shared this with FusionPBX members during Continuing Education. One of the goals for Continuing Education for FusionPBX members is to inform people and keep them up to date so you have advanced warning on things like this and this in turn funds the project and makes it sustainable.

markjcrane

Staff member
Jul 22, 2018
You can put in whatever you want it defaults to 1000 and is commented out. You have to uncomment it and increase the value. I went high defaulted new installs to 8000 you can decide what you want to set it too but needs to higher than a 1000 and some room for future growth.

Reactions: goose2600
Status
Not open for further replies.