SOLVED: -- Inbound Skyetel number to FusionPBX

Status
Not open for further replies.

akruger

Jan 29, 2020
I have set up a fusionpbx server on Debian and have a single domain mayor-pbx.com I am behind a NAT and have opened up the ports including forwarding UDP/TCP ports 5060-5090 to my fusionpbx server
I am able to call extensions both locally and remote so I believe the change that I made to my variables : external_rtp_ip and external_sip_ip are both assigned my external IP address. I created an Endpoint Group in Skyetel with my external IP address and assigned the phone number to that endgroup.

I created a Destination and assigned an extension to that destination which in turn created an inbound route. Now I face the cliffs of insanity ...

I have the five skyetel servers in my access controls.

When I call the number it rings busy. I look at sngrep but nothing jumps out to my NOOB mind. I do see that Skyetel contacts my server but it call never travels to the extension.

I am sure that I have something not correctly configured and would very much appreciate some guidance on what to look for and where to look. I am attaching a sngrep output and an xml of the dialplan

Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• sngrep-output-01.txt
    3.1 KB · Views: 10
  • dialplan.txt
    454 bytes · Views: 10

ad5ou

Jun 12, 2018
Your destination is looking for the 10 digit number, but carrier is sending 11 digits.

Status
Not open for further replies.