SOLVED Solved sort of) Need help urgently please

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andyd358

Aug 23, 2018
UK
Mai PBX died yesterday and the failover i had worked fine and checked during the evening to see if phones had registred and they had. Get up this morning to login and find this error
Fatal error: Uncaught PDOException: SQLSTATE[42P01]: Undefined table: 7 ERROR: relation "v_default_settings" does not exist LINE 1: select * from v_default_settings ^ in /var/www/fusionpbx/resources/classes/domains.php:474 Stack trace: #0 /var/www/fusionpbx/resources/classes/domains.php(474): PDOStatement->execute() #1 /var/www/fusionpbx/resources/pdo.php(341): domains->set() #2 /var/www/fusionpbx/resources/require.php(74): require('/var/www/fusion...') #3 /var/www/fusionpbx/index.php(58): require_once('/var/www/fusion...') #4 {main} thrown in /var/www/fusionpbx/resources/classes/domains.php on line 474

Tried a reboot but still getting same error. I'm really stuck here and asking for any help please. Can get into the CLI but not the GUI

Could this be to do with the deault domain IP address?

Last edited:

Andyd358

Aug 23, 2018
UK
Panic over......

Managed to restore the original PBX from a backup and then runs the backup and restore script from the secondary one. Would still love to know what killed it in the first place though.

bcmike

Jun 7, 2018
From the error, it seems to me that your database got nuked somehow or the postgresql service died. Did you check and see if the data base was running? It's basically looking for the v_default_settings table which it reports does not exist.

I'd be interested to know, was your switch still running, ie did you have registrations? Where you able to process calls?

Andyd358

Aug 23, 2018
UK
From the error, it seems to me that your database got nuked somehow or the postgresql service died. Did you check and see if the data base was running? It's basically looking for the v_default_settings table which it reports does not exist.

I'd be interested to know, was your switch still running, ie did you have registrations? Where you able to process calls?
could only access it via command line on the proxmox server. Phones fell off and could not make calls. I wonder if it was due to trying to get a backup from the original pbx that was down at the time. I was trying to restore the primary PBX from a proxmox backup which failed at the time. I have the secondary one backing up the config from the primary one twice a day and restores it too itself.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.