Strange behavior: It logs the call "not answered" during call!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TurabG

Aug 25, 2022
Hi.

Here the screenshot tells it:
1682528529232.png
The caller calls at 03:18pm and has a 9:46 call duration. But all this time of call, it continues to log the call as "not answered" although they are already on call. I don't know also why destination is not resolved but rather displayed as a variable. Extensions 1017 and 1025 are agents of a specific call center. This call center's strategy was set to "Agent With Less Talk Time" but with that strategy, it always rang only one of the agents, never the other. I changed it to "Agents With Fewest Calls", now it makes a little bit of balance between them. But why are there also "Lose Race" logs while there is no race between the agents like in "Ring All" strategy? Can we also make it stop logging "Lose Race" entries with "Ring All" strategy? Because it logs one call for as much as how many agents there are. Like if there are 5 agents, it logs one call for 5 times, with 1 as answered and 4 as "Lose Race".

TurabG

Aug 25, 2022
I think I was looking at the wrong file, it is in:
/etc/freeswitch/autoload_configs/cdr_mongodb.conf.xml

There is also a file, in which it is still disabled:
/etc/freeswitch/autoload_configs/cdr_sqlite.conf.xml
Code:
<!-- Log a-leg (a), b-leg (b) or both (ab) -->
    <param name="legs" value="a"/
>

I guess this is not the one loaded too, as Fusion uses PgSQL? Well, then where to disable logging for b leg?

There are also b-leg related CDR in default settings like:
1683047633449.png
"Yanlış" is "false" for Turkish, these settings are not enabled, but these defaults don't seem right to me.

TurabG

Aug 25, 2022
Anyone? It really messes up with the call log.. I end up calling the customers back seeing it is not answered and they say "no we talked to you". It continuously logs the active calls as "not answered". Our reports are useless this way.

Status
Not open for further replies.