Time Conditions not switching

Status
Not open for further replies.

TimGuyUK

Feb 28, 2018
I dont know how long its been going on, its a multi tenant with very few customers. I have 2-3 customers with IVFs and time conditions. They arent switching.

Im in the UK and was worried that the issue was as previous post about summer time and hour out but Ive waited for 5pm for a 4pm switch to occur and its still not working.

If I go into the time condition and click save (without changing anything) it will switch the condition.
When I went into the time condition this morning and saved the changes it switched, it hasnt this afternoon, its currently stuck in day mode

Im guessing a reboot is the next step but is there a log anywhere for Time Conditions?

Fusion 4.5.11

Tim

Last edited:

Adrian Fretwell

Aug 13, 2017
Time conditions are just an XML construct in the FreeSWITCH dialplan, they are simply conditions like any other condition, there is nothing special about them and no specific log, but if you set the log level to debug, you will see all the conditions being tested as a call is routed.

If they are misbehaving, the first thing I would check is the time on the machine. Don't forget that:
<condition hour="9-17" break="never"> (9 to 5)
Will be true right up until 18:00.

TimGuyUK

Feb 28, 2018
Thanks for coming back to me so quick, I waited till 5 and nothing changed on a time condistion that was set for 4pm. I took a flyer and threw a cheeky reboot in and now that time condistion has switched.

Defo using time of day and not hours of the day.

Time is reporting (as was)

Local time: Mon 2021-06-21 17:40:41 BST
Universal time: Mon 2021-06-21 16:40:41 UTC
RTC time: Mon 2021-06-21 16:40:42
Time zone: Europe/London (BST, +0100)

Just waited till 6pm for another time condistion and its changed. Ill see what happens at 8 tomorrow.

TimGuyUK

Feb 28, 2018
Reboot seams to have cured it, 8 am time conditions work. Must have been the system clock for some reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.