Time Conditions

Status
Not open for further replies.

mark.milton

Jan 26, 2022
I have created a time condition to go to voicemail between 5pm and 9am but it's not triggering. Any ideas why?

Thanks

hfoster

Jan 28, 2019
How have you defined it? I recommend using Time of Day.

Hour of Day does not do what you think it does, '5pm' means all the way up to 5:59pm. It's supposed to combined with 'Minute of Day' which is absent in FusionPBX.

mark.milton

Jan 26, 2022
Just checked and is set to use Time of Day.

I tested it this morning and was able to receive calls before the set time so looks like the condition is being ignored

hfoster

Jan 28, 2019
Your inbound route is pointing to it, right? Also, the system time is correct? You can check it in fs_cli:

freeswitch@> strftime_tz
2022-04-11 09:37:25

If not, you might have to try a call and see what the freeswitch log says. Maybe it's hitting another route.

MKNGRP

Mar 26, 2021

I tested it this morning and was able to receive calls before the set time so looks like the condition is being ignored
Please post screenshots of your configurations or give us a bit more detail.

MKNGRP

Mar 26, 2021

In addition: I would highly recommend configuring a time zone within the default settings. Click on default settings -> Type in "time_zone" -> click on the check box and copy it to your specified domain -> click on advanced -> domains -> choose your domain and set the time zone UTC accordingly. Reload XML and ACL and flush the cache. See if that helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.