John

Jan 23, 2017
Sytem:
FS: 1.6.20
Fusion: 4.4
Server: Dedicated.

Condition:
Time is set for both domain and user.
Dedicated server with correct server time.

Issue:
The time of voicemail is not correct. Both when calling the voicemail, and on the emails. Regardless of the set time zone, it will always announce the server time UTC, and add the server time UTC to emails.

Partial Solution:
set the time on dialplan manager for voicemail. This will solve the issue for when calling the voicemail. The voicemail times will be announced correctly.

Solution Needed:
How to correct the time stamp on emails.

NOTES:
1- I did not have this issue with Fusion 4.2 and older FS.
2- Even if you don't know the solution, can you let me know if you have the same issue with Fusion 4.4 on FS 1.6.20.
3- When I go to apps, voicemail, messages, the timestamp is correct. So it seems to be an issue with the timestamps on voicemail template, which was not included in FusionPBX 4.2.

Tried:
1- tried "dpkg-reconfigure tzdata" then reboot to see if timezone incorrect.
2- tried different time zones, to see if it will announce any other time.
3- tried deleting all dial plans, upgrade -> then app defaults and then re-adding the timezones.
4- tried to set the email template domain to phone.mydomain.com instead of global.

Last edited:

Incubugs

Apr 7, 2018
Hmm bit odd, never had this issue b4. Usually just set tzdata and thats it after restart, sorry m8 not sure..

Ruckol1

May 28, 2020
Hey, did you ever sort this out? I'm experiencing the same issue. Set the time zone on all inbound calls at 780 to America/Edmonton, and the time is correct under Apps > Voicemails > Messages, however when calling to listen to voicemails the read-out still reads EST (the server time).

Last edited:

John

Jan 23, 2017
I deleted the domain settings of time. Restarted the server. Added the setting to the domain again and it worked.

Status
Not open for further replies.