Timer T2 expired while waiting for next fax page

Status
Not open for further replies.

MKNGRP

Mar 26, 2021
Hi everyone - hope you all are doing well!

I have a client who has fax to email set up within Fusion and I get this error message after every 2-3 successful faxes "Timer T2 expired while waiting for next fax page" - can anyone help in assisting on how to increase the timer or maybe some suggestions on how to avoid this error all in all.
Please look at the attached files for my configuration within the default setting for faxes below. The ones highlighted in red are the only settings i've personally changed
Thank you for all your help in advance! I truly appreciate it.

Attachments

• fax.png
    fax.png
    72.1 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:

hfoster

Jan 28, 2019
It's been years since I've even seen a fax (thankfully, they are beyond extinct in the UK), but I think the problem is the ecm judging from some old freeswitch user groups. Have you tried fax_use_ecm=false?

MKNGRP

Mar 26, 2021
It's been years since I've even seen a fax (thankfully, they are beyond extinct in the UK), but I think the problem is the ecm judging from some old freeswitch user groups. Have you tried fax_use_ecm=false?
Hi there friend,

Thank you for the response. I actually had it at false from the beginning but changed it to true to see if it makes a difference. Reading some articles online it seems like keeping it at false is the best way to go about fax so I've changed it back.
Thank you for the suggestion though!

Status
Not open for further replies.