Transcription option

Status
Not open for further replies.

rubberducky

Aug 30, 2017
After updating from 4.5 to the latest and greatest 5.0.5, I lost the voicemail option on the voicemail setup page.
On the IRC channel and on here I've seen the posts to enable the email queue which I've done, but the option still isn't on the voicemail page. I can go into the database and set transcription that way, but is there a way to get the option to enable/disable transcription back? Is it in a different location? Did my update go south and it should be on the voicemail page but isn't? Or does it work differently now?

Attachments

• transcription.png
    transcription.png
    40.5 KB · Views: 10

UCtech

Jan 9, 2019
Have you run the option checkboxes under Advanced-Upgrade below source code? That usually fixes menu issues after upgrades. I usually do Schema and Data Types 1st, and then after that has finished App Defaults, Menu Defaults, and Permission Defaults. Whenever I do all those after an upgrade I usually lose the menus in the browser and have to close the browser session, clear browser cache, and then log back in.

Davesworld

Feb 1, 2019
Have you run the option checkboxes under Advanced-Upgrade below source code? That usually fixes menu issues after upgrades. I usually do Schema and Data Types 1st, and then after that has finished App Defaults, Menu Defaults, and Permission Defaults. Whenever I do all those after an upgrade I usually lose the menus in the browser and have to close the browser session, clear browser cache, and then log back in.
Oh yes, if one doesn't and there is a database field change, it could leave a few features in a broken state or not add new ones. I run it without data ticked first to see what changes, if any there are but I run data types after that just to be sure and then the other three as you said. I also have two tabs running so I can log out easily and back in.

Status
Not open for further replies.