Twilio with Fusion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ttaylor

Apr 26, 2022
Colorado
Hi Everyone!

I am wondering if anyone used Twilio with Fusion. I am new here and looking for maybe someone to help me.

I DO NOT have programmer experience so I ask that if you reply, please try to simplify it just a bit. I am not illiterate when it comes to technology I just am not a developer.

So here is the issue I am having.

I Have installed fusion, set up everything from gateway to extensions to IVRs etc. I had a destination come in to PBX and route to a TC which then obviously was sent to an IVR and then on to a RG. When placing a call to destination number, it does reach the PBX (finally) but then once it hit the RG it just hangs up.

I do not know for sure but I am speculating it has something to do with outbound routing.

I am not sure what to do.

Anyone help?

Thank you so very much in advance!

- Thomas

flagman

Dec 1, 2020
Hi.
Do you have external numbers in RG?
Can you try to route the call from IVR directly to an extension to make sure that the problem it in RG.

Reactions: Ttaylor

Ttaylor

Apr 26, 2022
Colorado
I did have an external number in the RG. I also tried it with putting the extension there and it didnt work.

In addition, I turned on Call Forward on the ext level, when I send the call from destinations directly to the ext it doesnt work either.

This all seems like a lot.....

Ttaylor

Apr 26, 2022
Colorado
Hi.
Do you have external numbers in RG?
Can you try to route the call from IVR directly to an extension to make sure that the problem it in RG.
I did have an external number in the RG. I also tried it with putting the extension there and it didnt work.

In addition, I turned on Call Forward on the ext level, when I send the call from destinations directly to the ext it doesnt work either.

This all seems like a lot.....

Status
Not open for further replies.