UK based hosted pbx

Status
Not open for further replies.

sokalsondha

Nov 6, 2019
Hello
Is anyone here offering hosted PBX service from UK with UK server?
If then can you please give me your website? Looking for a small hosted PBX service

Thanks

DigitalDaz

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 29, 2016
Absolute carrier rate calls, cross datacenter failover, if you have many extensions we can come to some sort of deal. Give me a call on 0161 710 2180 and we can discuss your requirements.

sokalsondha

Nov 6, 2019
Thanks boss for your help.
I saw this website before.
But all I am looking for only 2 users
But it's minimum of 4 users.
That's why I didn't sign-up before.
Mainly I will be using this from Ireland for a small project. So 2 users plenty for me.

Hope you understand

Thanks

DigitalDaz

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 29, 2016
Its actually a minimum of 3 users.

Even only using two of those users you are getting an enterprise PBX with cross datacenter failover and carrier rate calls, ie less than a fifth of a penny landline, just over half a penny mobile.

If thats outside your budget then good luck finding someone :D

mrman0

Jun 16, 2020
Its actually a minimum of 3 users.

Even only using two of those users you are getting an enterprise PBX with cross datacenter failover and carrier rate calls, ie less than a fifth of a penny landline, just over half a penny mobile.

If thats outside your budget then good luck finding someone :D

Around £9 a month is pretty decent to be fair.

DigitalDaz

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 29, 2016
So where are your tariffs and fair use policy because you certainly won't be giving what you are offering?

Unlimited international minutes? To Cuba, Sierra Leone?

tjfayaz

Apr 20, 2021
Hi sorry, I should have been clearer! The tariffs are visible here https://vsip.co.uk/choose-pbx. Unlimited has a fair usage policy of 3000mins total. If you are going over that we can do a custom package to suit you. If you need specific tariffs outside of the below countries there is a link I will dig up for you which lets you check on the site.

All packages include low cost countries which are Argentina, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Canada, Chile, China, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, Hungary, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Luxembourg, Malaysia, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Singapore, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, UK, USA

Status
Not open for further replies.