Unable to create destination on new LXC install

Status
Not open for further replies.

Buzzard

Sep 3, 2018
Using the LXC install instructions here: http://docs.fusionpbx.com/en/latest/getting_started/quick_install.html

I have installed on Debian 8 and Debian 9 and in both cases:

Created a new domain, changed to that domain, created a Gateway, created a new superadmin, created an extension, all okay.
When trying to save an inbound Destination that routed to the new extension, the following error occurs:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Caught exception: SQLSTATE[25P02]: In failed sql transaction: 7 ERROR: current transaction is aborted, commands ignored until end of transaction block

SELECT app_uuid, dialplan_uuid, domain_uuid, dialplan_name, dialplan_number, dialplan_context, dialplan_continue, dialplan_order, dialplan_enabled, dialplan_description FROM v_dialplans WHERE dialplan_uuid = '78f4836b-523d-4d07-8166-9dfcc37d7d3e'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What have I done wrong? Any Ideas? Where to look?

I changed back to the initial "IP" domain and when saving a destination, the same error occurs.

Using: Proxmox 5.3-6 on deb 9

Buzzard

Sep 3, 2018
Looks like the instructions call out stable. I did not try master. I will give that a try and get back.

From the installation config.sh file:

# FusionPBX Settings
domain_name=ip_address # hostname, ip_address or a custom value
system_username=admin # default username admin
system_password=random # random or a custom value
system_branch=stable # master, stable

# FreeSWITCH Settings
switch_branch=stable # master, stable
switch_source=false # true or false
switch_package=true # true or false
switch_tls=true # true or false

# Database Settings
database_password=random # random or a custom value
database_repo=official # PostgreSQL official, system, 2ndquadrant
database_version=latest # requires repo official
database_host=127.0.0.1 # hostname or IP address
database_port=5432 # port number
database_backup=false # true or false

From the Fusionpbx system status:

System Information Version4.4.3Git InformationBranch: 4.4
Commit: 840aabbddf9d02bd818acc554381bd6c5f2ed8ef
Origin: https://github.com/fusionpbx/fusionpbx
Project Path/var/www/fusionpbxSwitch Version1.8.4 (64bit)Operating System Information Operating SystemDebianVersion9.6KernelLinux pbx 4.15.18-9-pve #1 SMP PVE 4.15.18-30 (Thu, 15 Nov 2018 13:32:46 +0100) x86_64 GNU/Linux

Buzzard

Sep 3, 2018
Matthew Main's question held the answer.

I installed using "master" and that fixed the problem. (Master more stable?) So. . . should we use master for Freeswitch also if we use master for FusionPBX?

Here is the config.sh file that worked:

# FusionPBX Settings
domain_name=ip_address # hostname, ip_address or a custom value
system_username=admin # default username admin
system_password=random # random or a custom value
system_branch=master # master, stable

# FreeSWITCH Settings
switch_branch=stable # master, stable
switch_source=false # true or false
switch_package=true # true or false
switch_tls=true # true or false

# Database Settings
database_password=random # random or a custom value
database_repo=official # PostgreSQL official, system, 2ndquadrant
database_version=latest # requires repo official
database_host=127.0.0.1 # hostname or IP address
database_port=5432 # port number
database_backup=false # true or false

Matthew Main

Jan 24, 2017
so i am running 2 x deb 9's in a cluster via proxmox and i use VM rather than LXC, are you using a proxmox template for the install?

Buzzard

Sep 3, 2018
I converted one FusionPBX VM to a container about 8 months ago and it's running well on my lightly used systems so I am converting others. Much lower resources needed and much shorter backup times result.

Container:
CPU usage 0.00% of 3 CPU(s) (jumps to .2 and back to 0, mostly 0)
Memory usage 7.39% (151.28 MiB of 2.00 GiB)
SWAP usage 0.00%

VM:
CPU usage 0.36% of 2 CPU(s)
Memory usage 24.17% (703.78 MiB of 2.84 GiB)

Reduced volume consumption as well.

debian installed via debian 9 template and FusionPBX/Freeswitch installed via: http://docs.fusionpbx.com/en/latest/getting_started/quick_install.html

Of course you need to edit the install config.sh to point to "master" before you run it apparently.

Last edited:

imcontreras

Dec 24, 2018
Hi, not trying to hijack this post, just want to say I have a new test environment, VPS on digital ocean.
Debian 9
FusionPBX 4.4.3

fresh install, learning about multitenant when adding inbound destination I get this error:

Caught exception: SQLSTATE[25P02]: In failed sql transaction: 7 ERROR: current transaction is aborted, commands ignored until end of transaction block

SELECT app_uuid, dialplan_uuid, domain_uuid, dialplan_name, dialplan_number, dialplan_context, dialplan_continue, dialplan_order, dialplan_enabled, dialplan_description FROM v_dialplans WHERE dialplan_uuid = 'fd39c182-5025-4a6b-be8c-5d9789ad4e26'

I read the beginning on this post, just want to know if should do a different install, not the standard, to fix this situation or is this related more to my specific setup.

Thanks

Buzzard

Sep 3, 2018
#imcontrerasI was unable to resolve the error you describe on container installations using the latest install instructions:

wget -O - https://raw.githubusercontent.com/fusionpbx/fusionpbx-install.sh/master/debian/pre-install.sh | sh; cd /usr/src/fusionpbx-install.sh/debian && ./install.sh

I use Deb 9 to install on an LXC instance using "master" instead of "stable" and suffered different problems related to the external profile. I then installed on Deb 8 using "master" for both FusionPBX and Freeswitch and the system has been working flawlessly. No one responded with help to my original problem of not saving destinations, so being impatient, I just moved on after Matthew' help. You may consider a new thread on the same subject for a fresh start on resolving the specific and original problem. Otherwise I suggest Deb 8 with master for your hair (checkout mine, or the lack thereof).

If you switch to with Deb8 on master, just run the first part of the instructions:

apt-get update && apt-get upgrade
apt-get install systemd
apt-get install systemd-sysv
apt-get install ca-certificates
reboot

wget -O - https://raw.githubusercontent.com/fusionpbx/fusionpbx-install.sh/master/debian/pre-install.sh | sh; cd /usr/src/fusionpbx-install.sh/debian

Then edit the config.sh file changing "stable" to "master" where you want it, then run the: ./install.sh

If more time, I will try to install on Deb 9 again, but for now. . . it's working great.

Last edited:

imcontreras

Dec 24, 2018
#imcontrerasI was unable to resolve the error you describe on container installations using the latest install instructions:

wget -O - https://raw.githubusercontent.com/fusionpbx/fusionpbx-install.sh/master/debian/pre-install.sh | sh; cd /usr/src/fusionpbx-install.sh/debian && ./install.sh

I use Deb 9 to install on an LXC instance using "master" instead of "stable" and suffered different problems related to the external profile. I then installed on Deb 8 using "master" for both FusionPBX and Freeswitch and the system has been working flawlessly. No one responded with help to my original problem of not saving destinations, so being impatient, I just moved on after Matthew' help. You may consider a new thread on the same subject for a fresh start on resolving the specific and original problem. Otherwise I suggest Deb 8 with master for your hair (checkout mine, or the lack thereof). On another note, if you go to step two, "Letsencrypt" and install that with dehydrated, you may be interested in this post about auto-renewing your cert: https://blog.pythonanywhere.com/170/

If you switch to with Deb8 on master, just run the first part of the instructions:

apt-get update && apt-get upgrade
apt-get install systemd
apt-get install systemd-sysv
apt-get install ca-certificates
reboot

wget -O - https://raw.githubusercontent.com/fusionpbx/fusionpbx-install.sh/master/debian/pre-install.sh | sh; cd /usr/src/fusionpbx-install.sh/debian

Then edit the config.sh file changing "stable" to "master" where you want it, then run the: ./install.sh

If more time, I will try to install on Deb 9 again, but for now. . . it's working great.

Thanks, will try using your posted formula!

Status
Not open for further replies.