update: successful installed fusionPBX on raspbian buster lite

Status
Not open for further replies.

OLO

May 5, 2017
install fusionpbx again on raspbian-buster-lite ( released on July 10,2019). No error was reported during installing, extension could be registered quickly. still works well after reboot. seems Fusionpbx / freeswitch has better support for raspberry pi or debian 10 than before. it was nightmare to install fusionpbx on raspbian/debian 9

Distributor ID: Raspbian
Description: Raspbian GNU/Linux 10 (buster)
Release: 10
Codename: buster

Adrian Fretwell

Aug 13, 2017
install fusionpbx again on raspbian-buster-lite ( released on July 10,2019). No error was reported during installing, extension could be registered quickly. still works well after reboot. seems Fusionpbx / freeswitch has better support for raspberry pi or debian 10 than before. it was nightmare to install fusionpbx on raspbian/debian 9

Distributor ID: Raspbian
Description: Raspbian GNU/Linux 10 (buster)
Release: 10
Codename: buster

Would you share your installation method? Could you get packages or did you need to compile some components?

DigitalDaz

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 29, 2016
Yes, Mark confirmed that he had updated the script to install without changes. I'm gonna cluster a couple of Pi4 with SSD soon :D

Adrian Fretwell

Aug 13, 2017
Thankyou @OLO
I'm gonna cluster a couple of Pi4 with SSD soon
Yes I was thinking of Pi4 with SSD, possibly as an on premises solution for small customers who are not yet ready to embrace the cloud. I hadn't thought of creating a cluster though - sounds like a good idea...

Status
Not open for further replies.