update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly the same here - freeswitch still running in the background but something surely wrong with the GUI :/

HELP!?!

2022/10/11 16:25:48 [error] 561#561: *3 FastCGI sent in stderr: "Primary script unknown" while reading response header from upstream, client: IP.IP.IP.IP, server: fusionpbx, request: "GET /PROJECT_PATH/core/install/install.php HTTP/1.1", upstream: "fastcgi://unix:/var/run/php/php7.3-fpm.sock:", host: "url.ext"
2022/10/11 16:25:54 [error] 561#561: *3 FastCGI sent in stderr: "Primary script unknown" while reading response header from upstream, client: IP.IP.IP.IP, server: fusionpbx, request: "GET /fusionpbx/core/install/install.php HTTP/1.1", upstream: "fastcgi://unix:/var/run/php/php7.3-fpm.sock:", host: "url.ext"
2022/10/11 16:25:58 [error] 561#561: *3 open() "/var/www/fusionpbx/fusionpbx" failed (2: No such file or directory), client: IP.IP.IP.IP, server: fusionpbx, request: "GET /fusionpbx HTTP/1.1", host: "url.ext"
2022/10/11 16:26:03 [error] 561#561: *3 open() "/var/www/fusionpbx/fusionpbxa" failed (2: No such file or directory), client: IP.IP.IP.IP, server: fusionpbx, request: "GET /fusionpbxa HTTP/1.1", host: "url.ext"
2022/10/11 16:28:00 [error] 561#561: *9 FastCGI sent in stderr: "PHP message: PHP Notice: Undefined offset: 0 in /var/www/fusionpbx/core/upgrade/index.php on line 32PHP message: PHP Warning: parse_ini_file(): Filename cannot be empty! in /var/www/fusionpbx/core/upgrade/index.php on line 32PHP message: PHP Warning: require_once(resources/require.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/fusionpbx/core/upgrade/index.php on line 35PHP message: PHP Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required 'resources/require.php' (include_path='.:/usr/share/php') in /var/www/fusionpbx/core/upgrade/index.php on line 35" while reading response header from upstream, client: IP.IP.IP.IP, server: fusionpbx, request: "GET /core/upgrade/index.php HTTP/1.1", upstream: "fastcgi://unix:/var/run/php/php7.3-fpm.sock:", host: "url.ext"
2022/10/11 16:28:50 [error] 561#561: *9 FastCGI sent in stderr: "Primary script unknown" while reading response header from upstream, client: IP.IP.IP.IP, server: fusionpbx, request: "GET /fusionpbx/index.php HTTP/1.1", upstream: "fastcgi://unix:/var/run/php/php7.3-fpm.sock:", host: "url.ext"
2022/10/11 16:29:01 [error] 561#561: *9 FastCGI sent in stderr: "PHP message: PHP Notice: Undefined offset: 0 in /var/www/fusionpbx/index.php on line 29PHP message: PHP Warning: parse_ini_file(): Filename cannot be empty! in /var/www/fusionpbx/index.php on line 29PHP message: PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant PROJECT_PATH - assumed 'PROJECT_PATH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /var/www/fusionpbx/index.php on line 41" while reading response header from upstream, client: IP.IP.IP.IP, server: fusionpbx, request: "GET / HTTP/1.1", upstream: "fastcgi://unix:/var/run/php/php7.3-fpm.sock:", host: "url.ext"
2022/10/11 16:29:01 [error] 561#561: *9 FastCGI sent in stderr: "Primary script unknown" while reading response header from upstream, client: IP.IP.IP.IP, server: fusionpbx, request: "GET /PROJECT_PATH/core/install/install.php HTTP/1.1", upstream: "fastcgi://unix:/var/run/php/php7.3-fpm.sock:", host: "url.ext"

Last edited:
I think we need to not update...

In case it helps, as well as the nginx logs above, the core/upgrade files changed are:
-rw-rw-r-- 1 www-data www-data 11471 Oct 11 16:17 index.php
-rw-rw-r-- 1 www-data www-data 1859 Oct 11 16:17 upgrade_domains.php
-rw-rw-r-- 1 www-data www-data 9035 Oct 11 16:17 upgrade.php
-rw-rw-r-- 1 www-data www-data 2345 Oct 11 16:17 upgrade_schema.php

Should there be a root.php in there too?

I'm sure someone here can troubleshoot and hopefully find a fix either from the cli or a path we can jump to from the browser... I hope!

S

hfoster

Jan 28, 2019
He's doing an absolute ton of commits today to modify root.php into another file called config.conf. Unfortunately, these commits don't appear to be atomic and don't appear to be on a branch.

The only thing I can recommend at the moment is to continually pull the latest commits and run the upgrade from the CLI again. Failing that, restore a backup of the FusionPBX directory. There doesn't seem to be any schema changes so that should be simple enough.

He's doing an absolute ton of commits today to modify root.php into another file called config.conf. Unfortunately, these commits don't appear to be atomic and don't appear to be on a branch.

The only thing I can recommend at the moment is to continually pull the latest commits and run the upgrade from the CLI again. Failing that, restore a backup of the FusionPBX directory. There doesn't seem to be any schema changes so that should be simple enough.
Only issue here is my last backup was July :/

What's the recommended way to upgrade from the cli?

I notice no config.conf in /etc/fusionpbx, just the regular config.php. Should there be a config.conf file telling the server where project and document root path is? At what point did the upgrade script fail, is Mark aware? Be good to get this fixed before more installed go the same, anyone upgraded successfully from source today?

Last edited:
Okay, Seems to solve it by upgrading from cli - took me a little while to figure out what to run though!

**EDIT - not sure freeswitch itself is talking to the gui... sigh.... confirmation? Not seeing updates in call detail records etc?

sudo php /var/www/fusionpbx/core/upgrade/upgrade.php

Gives output of:

-----------------------------------------
:

And then the gui works again, thanks all

**EDIT - not sure freeswitch itself is talking to the gui... sigh.... confirmation? Not seeing updates in call detail records etc?

S

Last edited:

markjcrane

Staff member
Jul 22, 2018
cd /var/www/fusionpbx
php /var/www/fusionpbx/core/upgrade/upgrade.php

The upgrade.php writes the new config.conf that replaces config.php and config.lua. This change introduced some bugs and those bugs have been fixed. There maybe a few left if you find a bug please report them with your account at https://www.fusionpbx.com so they can be fixed quickly.

Last edited:
Reactions: falk

alexoos

Apr 10, 2019
I'm also having a bunch of issues after the latest update. All my menu's have disappeared. I get my login screen, enter my credentials, then it takes me to a screen with a blank dashboard. I followed the steps above to manually upgrade via CLI.

Any ideas on how I can fix this??

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2022-10-20 at 10.25.48 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-10-20 at 10.25.48 AM.png
    100.7 KB · Views: 11

falk

Feb 2, 2019
Go to - Advanced->Upgrade

Reset one by one
-Schema
-App Defaults
- Menu Defaults

then from cli : systemctl restart freeswitch

hfoster

Jan 28, 2019
If it helps you can navigate to the upgrade path by the URL:
/core/upgrade/index.php

markjcrane

Staff member
Jul 22, 2018
Run this as root on your server console or through ssh.
cd /var/www/fusionpbx
php /var/www/fusionpbx/core/upgrade/upgrade.php

Last edited:

alexoos

Apr 10, 2019
Run this as root on your server console or through ssh.
Tried doing as you suggested. It updated successfully with no errors. But did not fix the problem. Still get no menu's.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2022-11-08 at 8.33.34 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-11-08 at 8.33.34 PM.png
    103.4 KB · Views: 13

alexoos

Apr 10, 2019
Just an FYI - I was able to get my issue resolved. My groups table in the database was empty. I had to restore an old backup and manually insert my user-UID,etc. into the database.

markjcrane

Staff member
Jul 22, 2018
Upgrade -> App Defaults would add groups if all groups were completely missing in v_groups table. Your version was likely a fairly old version of FusionPBX. Assigning users to a group use to be done in a table called v_group_users. Not sure how many years ago that was changed to v_user_groups.

Status
Not open for further replies.