User_record *Bug* on latest version - Crashes all active calls

Status
Not open for further replies.

bdmonsey

Jul 23, 2019
I upgraded to version 5.0.10, Every time I setup a DSS key on a yealink phone with "Record" option, when pressed it crashes all active calls and it comes up as a socket error.

Any solution? How do I submit a bug? I'm sure it's affecting other users as well.
@markjcrane

agree

Aug 26, 2018
Does it crash only the socket, or does it crash freeswitch? When you click 'record' on the Yealink phone, it sends a SIP request to freeswitch to start recording. If the socket crashes possibly the whole freeswitch crashes.

bdmonsey

Jul 23, 2019
Does it crash only the socket, or does it crash freeswitch? When you click 'record' on the Yealink phone, it sends a SIP request to freeswitch to start recording. If the socket crashes possibly the whole freeswitch crashes.
the error on the screen shows somet5hing about socket, and all calls drop

agree

Aug 26, 2018
That's exactly my point. When freeswitch crashes, the socket disconnects, so this isn't an active calls page issue but a freeswitch issue.

bdmonsey

Jul 23, 2019
That's exactly my point. When freeswitch crashes, the socket disconnects, so this isn't an active calls page issue but a freeswitch issue.
so u mean to say the calls dont actually crash? and it's just the page showing the active calls?

Status
Not open for further replies.