SOLVED Valet Park

Status
Not open for further replies.

bryanredeagle

Apr 17, 2019
La Porte, IN
haway.io
So I'm setting up a FusionPBX server here at the office. We have historically sold and ran Asterisk-based servers and I've been given the go ahead to explore FusionPBX. Now, I myself have some experience with Freeswitch. In fact, I run FusionPBX at my home (granted, it's just one phone).

I'm trying to Valet Park working. I'm just using the default rules. I have a Yealink T58a and a Polycom VVX410 (testing both phones to see what we like). I can't seem to get either to work consistently.

For the Yealink, neither the Call Park or BLF buttons work. For the Polycom, I'm just using the Automata button. They can call the park slot, but not transfer into it. Occasionally BLF will work or it will not. When I try to press the button as a one-touch transfer, that also does not work. sngrep doesn't show any REFER requests during the calls. Taking it a step further, I can't seem to get transferring at all to work. Which is really odd.

I am running version 4.4.4, and I've tried it on Freeswitch 1.8 on Debian 9 and Freeswitch 1.6 on Debian 8.

Any thoughts? Am I missing something?

Status
Not open for further replies.