Video Calling issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

bdmonsey

Jul 23, 2019
Good Morning,

I've installed by a customer Fanvil Door phones and video phones, and i set up a RING GROUP when someone rings bell it rings the ring group, for some reason when i set the door phone to ring direct extension it shows the video and when I put it to call the ring group video doesnt show up. whats need to be done?

Len

Mar 8, 2017
Good Morning,

I've installed by a customer Fanvil Door phones and video phones, and i set up a RING GROUP when someone rings bell it rings the ring group, for some reason when i set the door phone to ring direct extension it shows the video and when I put it to call the ring group video doesnt show up. whats need to be done?
Ring group lua kills video. You need to fix / modify the lua script or write your own dialplan for doors.

screwloose

Feb 5, 2017
we have fanvil door phones working with ring groups. We enabled media_bypass for the end points and it works.

hfoster

Jan 28, 2019
Ring group lua kills video. You need to fix / modify the lua script or write your own dialplan for doors.
Have you experimented by modifying ignore_early_media to false that is present a lot in the ring_group.lua? I can see why it's off in a ring group, I can imagine it gets confusing with multiple invites.

Len

Mar 8, 2017
Good Morning,

Di you get this to work ?

Status
Not open for further replies.