VitalPBX - More serious evaluation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adrian Fretwell

Aug 13, 2017
Well i appreciate the response and do feel like we aren't going to see eye to eye on this and we are also pushing two different agendas in our responses. I do truly get where your coming from in your gripes but I believe mark needs resources to expand and that can't happen if he gives all his fish away. This forum is a great resource to learn how to fish on your own and great resource for some tilapia, but if you want a a big blue fin tuna sometimes you need to pay a pro for his skills and time.

And for those who read this in the future, remember if you want a true valuation of the product, reach out to me directly and I will gladly give you a quality demo and a quick 30 min intro on how it all works and really help expedite the learning curve that comes with taking on something completely new.

As a side note
I can't promise anything but I have a server in my basement with 10 of those micro intel computers (I5, 8gb ram and nvidia cards) mounted inside and I used to use them for labs. I stopped using cause I have the resources now to just use VPSs and it is way more convenient. I think if I can do it right, maybe create 10 demo fusion servers, have them completely re-image every 15 days to allow a thorough demo and I have nearly 800 numbers with skyetel and im pretty sure there is about 100 or so I don't even use. I am going to try work on this project this weekend and maybe start a thread to see what suggestions everyone can make on how to best manage it. This way when every time this question comes up in future I can just give them a url, ringotel extension, DID and creds and they can just test for themselves.... This would be an extremely small expense for me and I am sure ringotel may even give me the extension free if I tell them what I am doing with it (If not I have no problem eating that), but in general I am curious if anyone thinks this would be cool and if so Ill dive deep in to seeing what is really involved tonight and maybe start a thread on the project so others can assist.
I think it would be cool! A free FusionPBX demo would be useful to so many who can't make up their minds to jump in.

Status
Not open for further replies.